ART equips executives with striking insight into their balance sheet by transforming the close and account reconciliation process. Do away with spreadsheets, crazy emailing and manual distractions. Enjoy ART’s powerful workflow management and reporting tools to automate account reconciliations and become more productive without ever installing software.
Reconcile accounts efficiently, effectively and manage documents electronically. Key capabilities include:
- Reconcile in standard reconciliation forms and in multiple currencies.
- Reconcile multiple periods simultaneously.
- Utilize system algorithms to perform up to 35% fewer reconciliations each month.
- Electronic sign-Off. Paperless review process.
- Transactional matching between data sets.
- Real-time dashboards to monitor status and exceptions, and more.
Manage the Close checklist and other tasks. Key capabilities include:
- Automate the Close checklist during the financial reporting process.
- Assign tasks for team members to complete.
- Link task activity and documents to balance sheet accounts to enhance reconciliation process.
- E-mail notification upon task assignment, completion and approval.
- Archive close documents, such as analyses or journal entry support, and more.
Produce both insight and oversight in real time. Key capabilities include:
- Real time “grading” of reconciliation quality.
- Real time executive dashboards (CFO/Controller) that drill down to individual accounts and owners.
- Role based access to key reports (Delinquencies, Write- Offs, Exceptions, Open Items Aging, Etc.).
- Electronic report sign off and archiving for any role, any time.
- Ability to extract reports as PDF or spreadsheet, and more.
Certify and validate the balance sheet from the top. Key capabilities include:
- Macro-level validation of the balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Certification of account ownership, account balances and exceptions by level: staff, manager, etc.
- Staff, manager and controller may require mandatory sign-off to a variety of custom data, such as:
- Unusual Balances
- Open Items
- Total Exceptions
- Account Status
- Quality Score
- CEO / CFO Certification, and more