ART equips executives with striking insight into their balance sheet by transforming the close and account reconciliation process.
Reconcile accounts efficiently, effectively and manage documents electronically.
- Reconcile in standard reconciliation forms and in multiple currencies.
- Reconcile multiple periods simultaneously.
- Utilize system algorithms to perform up to 35% fewer reconciliations each month.
- Electronic sign-off. Paperless review process.
- Transactional matching between data sets.
- Real-time dashboards to monitor status, exceptions, and more.
Manage the Close checklist and other tasks.
- Automate the Close checklist during the financial reporting process.
- Assign tasks for team members to complete.
- Link task activity and documents to balance sheet accounts to enhance reconciliation process.
- E-mail notification upon task assignment, completion and approval.
- Archive close documents, such as analyses or journal entry support, and more.
Flux the balance sheet based on pre-set percentage and/or dollar thresholds.
- Automatically identify accounts that exceed management thresholds.
- Perform flux analysis on a monthly, quarterly, annual or as needed basis.
- Assign owners to explain variance and attach support.
- Electronic sign-off and up to two levels of approval.
- Email notifications on status change and due dates.
Produce both insight and oversight in real time.
- Real time “grading” of reconciliation quality.
- Real time executive dashboards (CFO/Controller) that drill down to individual accounts and owners.
- Role based access to key reports (delinquencies, write-offs, exceptions, open items aging, etc.).
- Electronic report sign off and archiving for any role, any time.
- Ability to extract reports as PDF or spreadsheet, and more.
Certify and validate the balance sheet from the top.
- Macro-level validation of the balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Certification of account ownership, account balances and exceptions by level: staff, manager, etc.
- Staff, manager and controller may require mandatory sign-off to a variety of custom data:
- Unusual Balances
- Account Status
- Open Items
- Quality Score
- Total Exceptions
- CEO / CFO Certification, and more
Being An Artist
Do away with spreadsheets, crazy emailing and manual distractions. Enjoy ART’s powerful workflow management and reporting tools to automate account reconciliations and become more productive without ever installing software.
Dashboards populated with real-time balances and real-time status views allow the entire accounting team, from management to staff, to track the financial-close progress and perform analysis instantly. ART’s powerful, yet easy-to-generate reports let you securely access current and prior period data, to include review notes, at any time and from anywhere. Reports are available in multiple formats and can be emailed, archived or signed off straight from ART.
Replace manual controls with automated internal controls in ART. Whether your organization is publicly traded or privately held, compliance becomes easy when ART manages the reconciliation process for you. Our workflow keeps your team on task and on schedule during the month-end close. System reconciliation kicks in upon meeting thresholds set by management. Rules, alerts and reminders ensure timely execution of activities, reviews and reporting.
Balance sheet reconciliation is not only the most effective way to prevent and detect financial reporting fraud, it’s also a key internal control to safeguard the accuracy of the financial statement. With ART’s help, you’ll know that your last line of defense is as strong as it can possibly be.
No lengthy implementation and expensive hardware to purchase. Deploy ART quickly and efficiently over the web and start reconciling accounts in ART in just a few days. ART is designed to harmonize with your existing account reconciliation and financial close process, so there is no complicated technology to deploy or learn. Whether your organization is on one ERP or multiple financial systems, ART can work smoothly with your existing accounting software.