Finance Industry Updates
- Internal Audit Reporting Line to CEO Gains Steam as Fed Weighs In
- Is SharePoint Still the Right Tool for Your Business?
- Data's Credibility Problem
- PCAOB Issues Staff Audit Practice Alert on the Auditor’s Consideration of a Company’s Ability to Continue as a Going Concern
- The Dodd Frank Act: A Cheat Sheet
Accounting Horror Stories
- The Ten Worst Corporate Accounting Scandals of All Time
- Toshiba Drops $2.8 Billion in Value on Probe into Accounting
- Spreadsheet Mistake Costs Tibco Shareholders $100 Million
- ARCP Faces More Questions, SEC Probe in Face of Accounting Mistakes
- Did Hertz CFO Leave Because of Accounting Flubs?
- Tesco's Accounting Irregularities Are Mind Blowing
- Audit: State Government Errors Give Employees $6.3 Million in Unearned Leave